Monday, February 29, 2016

February Favorites

1. Product: Spray shampoo for cats

Waterless. Delicious scents. Easy application (once the cat gets over the fear of being sprayed with liquid).

2. Clothes: Downeast blouses

Beautiful, affordable, comfortable, modest, and at the BYUStore, no less. Easy easy access for me.


3. Art: James Christensen's "Faith, Hope, and Charity"

A little whimsy, a lot of gospel feelings.


4. Film: Kiki's Delivery Service

Not a new discovery, but a much beloved recent discovery. Also, I want to do a Kiki cosplay for FanX. I love the idea of Kiki's happy, simple, working life.

Honorable Mention: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, because Mr. Darcy in black leather.


5. TV: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

I'm loving the DC TV CW-verse. There's probably a more eloquent way of wording that. But at any rate, their newest addition is a fun treat with characters I love and time-traveling that I love even more.

Honorable Mention: Agent Carter, always beloved and a smashing good time. Plus musical numbers!


6. Binge-watch: Fuller House

Nostalgia? Check. Female friendships? Check. Feel-good TV? CHECK.

No comments:

Post a Comment